Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I miss u!

Hi again! I hope everybody is safe back home.
I'm here in my room trying to find some words that would help descibre how great was spending this past week with the group but i fin it difficult since i'm doing it in english and also some things can't be said with just words. I just hope that u all understood that for us here it is important that u went throught the trouble of comming here and that the help u provide is very important and valued.
I hope that u understood that u r part of a much bigger comunity than u thought and will always be welcomed again. It's thanks to people like u that the world keeps moving towards a better future and it's important that u realize this. Some choices may not seem thta important but after some time u realize how much that affected someone else in a very possitive way.

Miss u all a lot!
Thank you for letting me be part of the group!

Los quiero mucho!

Yae

No comments: