Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Llegamos a CORDOBA! (Arrived to CORDOBA)

For those of you that still don´t know, I´m Yael Magenheim and I´m an Argentine Hillel voluntier for the Tzedek Project that will be taking place this week in the City of Cordoba, Argentina
Once again, I´m ready to work with the JDC group. This time we moved to the city of Cordoba instead of staying at Buenos Aires, so it´s gonna be something new for me two. I´m really excited about having this opportunity again with a group of people that´s willing to help the comunity in my country. As always, expectations are at the top and I´m sure this group won´t be less when it somes to work.
I hope that we all can enjoy the experience not just by helping but also by learning from each other during the next days.

Besos

Yae

No comments: